Exis LLC, Inc. - ExisEcho
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you and Exis LLC, for ExisEcho computer software and includes documentation. By installing, or using any edition of ExisEcho, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use ExisEcho; you may, however, return it to your place of purchase for a full refund.
The ExisEcho is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The ExisEcho is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. This EULA grants you the following rights:
- Installation and Use. You may install and use one copy of the ExisEcho.
- Reproduction and Distribution. You may NOT reproduce or distribute any number of copies of, or any part of, the Global Office Find And Replace to any person, or make any part the Global Office Find And Replace accessible to any party on the Internet.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, and Disassembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the ExisEcho.
- Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
- Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, Exis LLC, Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the ExisEcho and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the ExisEcho, the documentation, and any copies of the ExisEcho are owned by Exis LLC, Inc. or its suppliers. The ExisEcho is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Global Office Find And Replace like any other copyrighted material except that you may install the ExisEcho on a single computer provided you keep the original solely for backup or archival purposes.
4. Grant of License – Demo / Trial Version. The DEMO or TRIAL version is a free evaluation version of the software. It contains all of the functionality of the full version with the following exceptions: You can process up to 5 documents in one operation 3 times per day for 1 week. Demo version allows a maximum of 5 text substitutions per operation. Overwriting originals is not allowed in the demo version. Watermarks will be inserted during image replacement, and pdf conversions.
This EULA is governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey.
NO WARRANTIES. Exis LLC, Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty for the ExisEcho. The Global Office Find And Replace and any related documentation is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or no infringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the ExisEcho remains with you.
NO LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES. In no event shall Exis LLC, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this Exis LLC, Inc. product, even if Exis LLC, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
3. This application ExisEchos checks for the latest updates on the Web. By clicking on "I Agree", you authorize the application to check for and install updates automatically from the Internet.